Thursday, April 10, 2014

Deux Mitt

One mitt down, most of two mitt is done. Just need to work the thumb and finish off the ends, and then it's picture time!

Don't you just love it?

I got my eyeballs checked yesterday. Still no sign of diabetic retinopathy, and for that alone, I am thankful. Afterward, I ran around and picked up a few things...a shredder to shred all those documents that I should have been shredding for years--I am so far behind the times, it's just not even funny. So now, I can cross cut all my important documents that have names and account numbers on it, and not worry myself with the trash at the landfill.

Somehow, I can see a page of my credit card bill flying in the upper atmosphere, and landing somewhere in the Ukraine.

Hey, it could happen!

I have a slight headache from all the testing the ophthalmologist did. I think it's when they test the pressure on my eyeball, or perhaps when they do the part that dilates my eyes, but I always seem to get this headache afterwards, usually the next day.

But I WILL finish that last mitt. You can count on it.

No comments: