Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy & Safe Black Friday!

Yes, friends, it's that time of year again, when people stand in lines all night so they can be first in line for the deals and steals on Black Friday, generally thought of as the single most profitable day for businesses--not to mention the the crowds who just come in normally on the day because there's nothing to do but eat leftovers at home.

Today, however, is my husband's family dinner. We planned it this way so that people who had to work on Thanksgiving could still come and have a nice, warm dinner and not have to brave the crowds in the mall. I am making meatballs, green bean casserole and some of those chicks in my last post. My husband is making baked beans.

The stuff for the meatballs is melting in the crock, and the eggs are on to boil. The meatballs are somewhat thawing on the stove. We're in business and it's only 8:45am! I call this my lean, mean, Thanksgiving machine.

If you don't believe me, take a look at this!




The monster has reared her ugly head. Food is a'cookin'!

No comments: