Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Perils of Guttony!

Erg! I ate too much at lunchtime, and I simply ache.

Of course eating that chocolate muffin after lunch helped matters not one bit.

I should be more careful. I have a banana here too, but there's just no way. I peer in it's direction only to become aware that my stomach is turning flip flops at the thought of ingesting it.

"No, no, no!" Saith the gastric monster. "Thou art already splitting the seams of thy pantlings, and 'tis assurance that thy gluteus Maximus is already Maximus enough!"

So much for my Shakespearean belly. Or would that be rubenesque? Probably the latter, since I resemble neither a shake nor spear.

Elton is coming along. His head is finished, and I'm working on his body now. I figure that I'm about half done with it. I won't be able to work on him much tonight because I have a quilting class. All this and a bellyache, too. I think I'll say no to McDonald's tonight. That's a first, right?

I have 10 minutes to go. I want to lie down and take a nap. Cya!

No comments: