Monday, May 25, 2015

At The Hospital

It's hard to believe, but we are still here. It got a little humid today, and we opened the windows on the Motorhome (I am dubbing her "JellyBean's House".) to cool things down. But it was just easier to go inside the hospital and enjoy the air conditioning--

So after supper dishes were washed, dried and put away, we walked inside to check on hubby's mother.

We walked past these things:


This is a cascading waterfall. Yes, that's water coming down the column! It simply slides down into this little pool at the bottom. Lots of change in that pool. Anybody want to go wading with me?


This is a quilt landscape. You can see my shadow in the glass-so no, it's not a ghostie, and it's not part of the picture!

And after miles of hallway, you get to the elevator for the patient towers. Take the elevator and when you get off, you walk down another hallway and finally arrive at your destination.

It's really quite a trip.

I made lots of progress on my sweater, too, but it's late, and I need to get some sleep if I have any hope of convincing my hubby not to do any more dumb things in this lifetime.

I tell you, it's an uphill battle some days.

No comments: