Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Still at the Hospital

So are you still with me?

Today, we had a ton of rain in the parking lot. Hubby got drowned and we drove to Kentucky Fried Chicken (OH NO! THAT is NOT on my DIET!) to eat because we are getting low on food, and I thought it would be best if we saved the last pound of burger for lunch tomorrow...but I digress.

As per usual. You know me so well.

Anyway, remember I told you about the hallway?



Is this a lesson in art vanishing points? If you look closely, you will see me behind the camera! (Laughing. You thought I would say "at the end of the hall" didn't you?)

And then, there's this little bistro at the end of said hall. They also sell diet Pepsi (my namesake) and other delectibles....

And this isn't even the good stuff. They had another case full of chocolate covered everything. And what did they name the place?


But I lovingly called it "Eat at Joe's".

The art here is really pretty spectacular. Some examples:


This looks like a wild Japanese parking lot I saw on Facebook one day!


And this was come cool irridescent stuff. Sparkled all over.


And some melted plastic--maybe glass, don't rightly know. But it was purty.

We are still waiting for the doctor to show up to discuss with my MIL whether she can go home tomorrow or not. We're hoping.

And I won some auctions today. Three coolers, a small bbq grill and a mechanics toolkit. All for JB's House. Just outfitting.




No comments: