Monday, December 19, 2011

Reindeer Hat

Here it is. I thought I had submitted it via my Android phone, but apparently, it didn't post.

I have to make another....
And another for next year....

It's going to be a long week before Friday finally comes.

They have added to my responsibilities at the office and I'm doing mostly what I was doing before the new boss came on the scene. I'm not sure what that means, other than more work, but it's keeping me busy, and making the days go by quickly. It's a short week this week, too, and after Thursday is over, I'm off on vacation until next year.

That makes it sound like a long time, but really, it's only 10 days.

Ten solid days of nothing but kicking back and relaxing.

Ten solid days to count on my fingers and toes.

And this hat to keep my brains between my ears. Merry Christmas, one and all!

No comments: