Monday, February 6, 2012

Sick. I Got the Ick.

I had a class on Saturday, and when I came home, I didn't feel so hot, so went to bed early. I woke up before midnight coughing. I had a headache, so I decided to make myself some noodles, take my pills and some cough medicine, since I could tell it was going to be a truly lousy weekend.

At 2am, I was paying homage to the porcelain god, and had a roaring headache, a fever of 101 and chills that wouldn't stop. I went back to bed and didn't move the rest of the weekend.

I can't eat, and I'm not sleeping well. Neck and chest hurt like mad, and I still have a fever, but some of it has dropped. I see the doctor at 1:45 today. I'm a little scared that I won't make it. I was hoping that my husband would take me to the doctor, since I'm really in no condition to drive myself (at least I don't think so), but I have an idea that he has plans to go to his mom's. Of course, when his mom finds out that I was sick, she'll give him heck. That sorta makes me smile...a little.

I'm filling myself up with water and trying to keep hydrated. The fever really did a number on me.

And I'm tired of writing about it.

I feel so bad that I can't even knit or crochet.

My husband KNOWS that when I can't do that much that I am really ill.

I'm going to go to my chair and watch a movie...maybe.

No comments: