Sunday, April 29, 2012

Almost Finished...

BOM CAL test is nearly done. I've got just one more row to do, then will block for size. If it's not big enough, I'll add to it, but it's supposed to be 12" with a size H. I used a size I hook, and it doesn't look like it's going to make it to 12".

I haven't been feeling well at all today. Hubby wants me to take the movies back here in a few minutes. I have to take care of that, but I haven't been able to stay away from the porcelain god for more than a couple minutes so far today.

I was watching CNN today at breakfast, and misread the ticker "2nd shooter in RFK shooting.." of course, I thought I'd read JFK, so I looked it up this afternoon...and no, it was his brother Bobbie. Then reading about Ted Nugent, and his rant on Obama. The bylines say "Nugent threatens death..." well, not to Obama, but to himself--that he will either be dead or in jail if Obama makes it to the white house again.

Well, I ask you, is rich man Mitt going to be in touch with the poor or middle class? I don't think so. I still think that there's no good choices again this voting go-round. A rich man is going to side with his rich cronies--ALL the time. And so the rich will continue to get richer and the poor will get poorer, and the money for the programs for the poor will come off the backs of the working class. It's just hard to live with, I guess.

In brighter news, I have a class Monday evening from 4:30 until 9pm, first to teach a person how to crochet, and then to teach them how to follow a pattern. I'm not sure it will work, but I'll give it a go.

In the meanwhile, guess I'll head back to the living room and finish up the BOM--maybe I'll post a pic tomorrow.

No comments: