Wednesday, February 10, 2010

There's Snow Day like Snow Day!

Like no day I know!

Okay, day off due to excessive snow, and I'm knitting happily away on my contest tank because I FINALLY found the right pattern for the trellis in one of my Sandra magazines, and graphed it from the English version to the American standard symbols, and I'm currently half way through the knitting of it. Things are looking very good.

Hubby blew the snow out of the driveway, which took him about an hour to do, due to the fact that there was about 6" of it in the driveway. Which is a lot of snow. I do think I could have made it to work this morning, but it would have been messy, and with the other crazy drivers out there also trying to get through--well, it just seemed a bit too much to ask--especially considering that I had all the openings done by the end of the day yesterday, and was looking at extra work this morning that I'm not really fond of--so staying home seemed to be a good idea at the time.

I got our dishes done, too, which is great! I can finally see the countertop again!

In the meanwhile, I'm headed back for the knitting needles. See you soon!

No comments: