Monday, March 12, 2012

I Think it might be Spring

The weatherman is touting thunderstorms tonight, but the rest of the week will be 60's and 70's. This means no heat for the house, except at night--but that's okay, because that's the only time I'm home.

I've got a million things to do in about an hour, so I really can't take up a lot of time blogging about it. First, I have to get the last of these bills out (it's not going to happen). Then I have to make folders and labels and check different programs to find out if the files can be opened...that MIGHT happen, at least the folders will get made for sure. Then I have a bone density test at the doctor at 4:30--which I lost the consent for--but I think it might be in the car, with all the bags and stuff of fiber that I need to fold into my stash room...

Which of course, I can't work in the stash room until I clean the floor in there, and I can't very well do it in the dark...so I have to figure out how this is going to happen.

I've decided I need a maid AND a secretary--

And perhaps another 6 hours to the day.

Because there's just never enough time.

No comments: