Sunday, March 4, 2012

Updates

I've been sick for 3 weeks. I'm still coughing up gunk, and I'm pretty well tired of it. I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I know that they are going to squeak a lot about it, because I'm still horking up a lung every now and then. It's not been a fun pre-spring.

I've not been doing a lot of knitting either, but I've got a couple of things on the needles--

Another football wall hanging, this time in maize and blue for my brother-in-law that lives in Florida. He's a University of Michigan fan, and ever will be. I think his entire man-cave is in maize and blue, and therefore, my wall hanging will work famously.

The other thing on the needles is a clutch bag that I'm working up the pattern for JoAnn's (and most likely for here, too, so keep your eyes on the blog!). Just something quick and felted...

And then, I found this...

And I was just rolled for a loop. Not only do I want to make this, I think I already have the yarn to make it. Which makes it pretty much FREE, except for the pattern, of course. So I'm having a dickens of a time trying to figure out how to get everything that's on the needles NOW, off the needles, so that I can work on this scarf. It's a lot of work to get done just to start a scarf, but the stuff on the needles now has to be done anyhow.

So by the time spring really rolls around, I'll have another scarf to wear in the winter...which seems a tad overkill. Maybe I can put in an order for a few more months of snow?

No comments: