Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Truly Cool BAM

This block, the third in the series, I think is simply cooler than cool. It is so simply GREEN, and I love the color GREEN.

Did I say I love the color green?

Well, I won't bore you with the details. I'll just show you a pic of the finished project!


And then, to make matters ever more silly, I tried to take a picture of a rainbow on my ceiling this morning. Actually, there were a couple of them, and one that looked like a fairy...not that I believe in fairies, mind you, but this one really looked like a fairy.


And then, the rainbows on my ceiling--there were two of them, each one arcing a different direction. It may have been because the sun had a big storm that gave Michigan lots of auroral phenomena all over the state...but I think it was just that my house is REALLY dusty, and the sun was just shining so brightly into my room....that the end result was prism-like.


It sure was pretty in my room.

No comments: