Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Sunday....

That's right, it's Sunday. I have just one day left of my weekend. I'm not sure how I want to spend it. Hubby is still in bed. We had a moderately busy day at his mom's yesterday, and today just seems like it should be a day of rest. But in a few hours, I'll be at JoAnn's helping out a person having trouble with an afghan--I think crochet. That will take about an hour, I expect. After that, I think my day is quite open, and I've been thinking about staying home and relaxing.

I had wanted to run up to Clare and Farwell to check out a store called "Elm Creek", but because it isn't Saturday anymore, I think that it's probably too late to try. Reason being that most of the "up north" towns roll up the sidewalks on Sunday to go to church, sit down and read the paper.

Speaking of the paper, and digressing totally from that, yesterday, there was a horrible accident on the freeway, and we had to take a byway to avoid it. The police still had it closed off hours later...so I'm heading over to the Lansing State Journal to see if it made front page or not.

Ya'll have a good Sunday.

No comments: