Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm just Sayin'!

Hotter than a Jalapeno in the Cancun sun!

I tell you, I don't know how hot it was today, but by the time I got home, I was exhausted from the heat. I fell into bed at 6pm, and slept until a little after midnight.

Now, I'm awake again at 3am.

I'll probably knock out again in a minute or two, but thought I would write down a few thoughts before sleep overtakes me. Right now, the weather is quite comfortable, so I best hurry--the best sleep weather is just before dawn, right?

Anyway, the last couple of days, I've been getting hang up phone calls. I don't generally answer the phone at home because I listen to the phone ring so much at the office--and Sunday and Monday night both, the phone rang--the first time, my hubby answered and the caller hung up. The second time I simply couldn't get to the phone in time. The caller hung up and didn't leave a message.

I answered the phone at the office today, hangup. I had 3 messages on my voice mail at the office--all three were clearly from the same phone (same background noise), but no message was left.

The regularity of the calls is reminiscent of the time when I was alone, living in St. Johns in the trailer after my second husband left me and during the time he was stalking me.

I asked the tarot who it was doing all the calling, and I got the 5 of swords reversed. Someone trying to pull a prank, but pretty unsuccessfully. I'm not going to worry about it.

It could be one of two people, I expect. My sociopath ex-husband or Ray.

If it's Ray, he should know better than to try to pull this sort of stunt.

If it's my ex, you should know that I have caller ID on my phone now. If you harass me even one more time, I will have your sorry butt tossed in the slammer for stalking and harassment. It is not in your best interests to continue on this course of action. I don't care if you're considering leaving your third wife and hoping to get back together with me. I am happy in my life, and there is no room in it for the likes of you.

Remember that the next time you think about picking up the phone to reach out and touch someone who has no desire for your touch, and hasn't, for close to 30 years.

Yes, I know that encompasses the time we were married. I think I made my point.

No comments: