Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wiggle worm

That's my dog.

Mandy climbs into bed with hubby and I, lays between us, on here back with her feet sticking up into the air.

Then she wiggles in, trying to find that comfortable spot. Other dogs turn around chase their tail a while, then lay down at the foot of the bed, where there's more room. Not my dog! She's got to be right in the middle of things.

So I'm up earlier than usual on a bright, sun-shiney Sunday morning. Grocery shopping needs to be done. We are out of everything. Laundry needs to be done--thankfully, we are not out of everything n that respect.

Just wanted to let you know, that THE PIN WORKS! I'm speaking of my red sweater. And so, the plan is to wear it on Monday to the office. Not to brag or anything like that, but the LYS was really impressed with that sweater. I'll have to get a picture of me in it and post--one of these days when I'm a bit more photogenic--what am I saying? The last time I was photogenic was when I was 10 years old. I don't think it's coming back...know what I mean?

So I decided that the next project would be a pair of mittens for me to wear. The last pair I made were double knit and not very warm--so I was thinking of making a pair of estonian (read that "color work") mitts, but don't know how to do it in double knitting...let alone working two colors across the back and front--as these particular mitts are made flat, rather than "in the round". I suppose if I do 2 color mitts, I will have double thickness, but I'll also have threads to catch my rings on--okay, so not such a good idea.

Well, hands are falling asleep--need to get off the keyboard and get moving. Why am I so unmotivated this morning?

No comments: