Thursday, January 7, 2010

Am I Dreaming?

Well, I sure wish I was, because that would mean I was still sleeping--and I'm not. I came to work early this morning to get a jump on some things, and ended up sleeping right though the alarm, and was a whole 10 minutes late, which isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but the person I was hoping to get a jump on was already here, and there was only a small pile of things that I could get done for her to work on, now all the rest of the stuff I have can be done over the next two or three days.

So I guess I came in early for nothing. This would be maddening, except for the fact that it means I can leave earlier than I normally do--and that's a plus.

Last night I made potatoes in my new potatoe bag I got for Christmas. It worked great! I think I'm going to make more potatoes tonight!

It's sort of a slow news day today, though.

I have 31 more points to go on my Princess Shawl Border. I'm getting there! If I can just complete two a day, I will have them all done in 15 or 16 days--which will put me toward the end of January starting the body of the shawl. Frankly, I can't wait.

Well, it was a short break, but I have to get back at it. It's supposed to snow today (a lot), and I'm not looking forward to that. I hope I get home early enough to miss it.

No comments: