Monday, January 11, 2010

Must.Call.Verizon!

Still having difficulty staying connected. It's become an issue in the entire household.

I had a Knitting 101 class yesterday with 6, yes, count them, 6 people!

It was a little much. I hope that the four who caught on to the process were satisfied, because the two that had trouble rather took more time--but I think I did well, all things considered. I have a new knitting "thing" to learn myself, and that is,

"How to Knit "Left-Handed"".

But for now, I must go to work. I can download instructions there to get a visual on my break or on lunch, and learn enough to be able to teach the class.

The extra yarn for the contest has arrived, and now, I'm working on so many different things, I'm wondering if I'll have the time to work on it. I haven't even knit a swatch yet.

And another person queued up my slippers. I think that's cool. Must. Go. Start. Car.

No comments: