Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little rant....and then back to work...

They've decided to tack on another responsibility to my workload at the office yesterday, and it's beginning to drive me knuts.

Somehow, I hope that I can get past this recent trodding on my feelings for leaving me out of the decision to do this.

In the meanwhile, knitting on the Princess Shawl. I now have only 32 1/2 points to do on the edging, and then I can put it away for blocking later. I will be so happy to move on to the next part. I'm hoping that it's a bit easier to memorize than the edging was, but for whatever reason, I do believe that it will be more difficult. Somehow, that's how it goes.

I haven't made any progress on my next project--the one I plan to offer for sale, I mean. I am waiting for a few more skeins of the yarn I intend to use, and when it arrives, I will start. I also have some projects I need to get going on for JoAnn's--some felted flowers and a child's sweater--very important to get my samples done, but I've been really busy for some reason, with not a lot of time to accomplish things at home--

That might be because of the addition of working OUT OF THE HOME, which is stressing me out these days, because of the addition of a new task, which is driving me knuts...oh...there I go again....

I haven't done a tarot card in a long while...so I draw one..

Wisdom...reversed of course, from the Psychic Tarot, which compares to the Hierophant in the Rider-Waite decks. Psychic Tarot claims this card to be that of a teacher, rather than a religious ideology--which tones it down quite a lot. Reversed, it may mean that I need to take the stance of the student, and learn something today. It could refer to the fact that next week my husband is going back to school, and how that might affect me--something, in fact, that I'm really excited about, since it means that there will be evenings when all will be quiet around the house, and I don't have to come home and get supper going the second I walk in the door! YAY!

It might also refer to the fact that my son is trying to re-learn knitting. Yes, I was a good mother, and taught him when he was a teen, but for whatever reason, he dropped it in favor of doing other things (such as driving me knuts!). But now, he's picking it back up, and I'm very excited about that--finally, somebody to share my craft with!

But whatever it refers to, I'm sure I'll find out in time.

No comments: