Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Wonder Sometimes

Well, the republicans took the House, and likely the Senate, too.
I wonder if Obama is going to listen to the American people now?

Frankly, I figure them all to be crooks. So you have to pick the lesser of two evils.

My hope is that the message is clear that there will be no more shenanagins in the White House or else I guarantee there will be a major revolt.

And we thought it was bad when Clinton got caught with his pants down.

****

I've been spinning today. I have a little wool left from the dye workshop two Saturdays ago, so I'm spinning up the rest of that.

I got the 6th repeat of Rhiannon done last night at knit night. I expect another full repeat plus a half and I'll be on the border--so perhaps another week.

Off to finish spinning.
Ravelry and Twitter: drapert/My blog: www.tothenines9.blogspot.com

No comments: