Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Sucks!

There's a song out, that has been around for a while, sung to the tune of Mickey Mouse, it's called "Monday Sucks!"

You'll probably find it on I-Tunes in the Parodies section if you're interested, but it's pretty funny.

Today is my standard "half-day". I work 7-11, then to the doctor, then to knitting. I call it my mental half-day. Where half the day drives me mental, and the other half is spent resuming normalcy...assuming that there is such a thing for me.

I'm going to finish the rows on Rhiannon today/tonight. Supper is made and all I have to do is sit and knit most of the day.

With that in mind, I guess Monday doesn't suck for me-at least not this Monday. I love it when I can take a mental stress day. It makes the week go by so much easier.

Then on Tuesday, the plan is to work the last border on Rhiannon, finish off and block the stole.

Then, while it's blocking, I can make the adornment tassels, take pictures, upload here, Ravelry, Facebook and everywhere else I can think of. Then in 2 weeks, I can show it to my doctor.

I drew the 9 of Cups this morning. Entitled Stability-getting there, achievement, sticking to the plan and reaching the goal. What a card for today! I wonder what else will go right?

So, there you see? This Monday doesn't suck for me. I have lots of plans for the next few days. But you know what happens to the best laid plans, right? Well, before you say it, next card is the Page of Wands. Telling me work hard as you have the potential to achieve those goals. Last card is the Knight of Swords reversed, meaning nobody can stop me, nobody will be able to knock me down.

So there you have it. Maybe I should wish for world peace or something?

No comments: