Monday, November 22, 2010

Rain, Rain...

It has rained nearly the whole afternoon and evening. I feel like a drowned rat. I've done a half dozen projects, and still haven't made much of a dent in the Christmas lineup.

I need to get busy on sweaters, but first need to know chest sizes of the recipients...that doesn't come until Thursday, negating 2 entire days of prime knitting time. Another giftee, I can't begin until I head to a shop in Charlotte to buy the requisite yarn (perhaps on Wednesday). In the meanwhile, I thought I might do some spinning.

So why is it that I can only commit to that on paper?

er...computer?

I do have other projects that I could work on, including Rhiannon, but she has ticked me off. So she's in the WIP pile for now, and may end up in the frog pile.

It's also nearly time for Chuck. I'll up a pic of the spinning afterwards.

No comments: