Tuesday, July 29, 2008

St. Andrews Cancelled

I cancelled my travel plans for the weekend to go to the St. Andrews games in Detroit with Ray.

Reason?

My mother needs me to take her grocery shopping. She can't do it on Sunday, as she has trouble getting her checks cashed unless she goes to her regular bank, and of course, you know, most banks aren't open on Sunday...therefore the cancellation.

I haven't received a response from Raymond yet, but I'm sure that I will. I'm really angry with him for trying to keep things stirred up about my ex, and for his lying. I just can't tolerate it anymore. We'll see what I get for email, because I told him that my ex was DEAD.

Yes, I told him that my ex was DEAD...and in a way, he IS--at least to me, he is. There is no reason to keep harrassing me about all the things he did and why. There is no reason to even ponder about it. It's done. It's over. LONG time ago.

Dead.

I wish there was a pill I could take that would make me forget that I ever met him. The whole episode (amounting to five years of my life is all) has been a source of pain and anxiety for too many years. I hate to waste my time, as you are well aware, and discussions about my ex are a waste of my precious time. I have better things to do and better things to think about.

By the way, my headache is finally gone, but it clung to my head like a brain-sucking alien, I have to tell you until about 2pm. Then suddenly, it was gone. The fog lifted. The sun shone again. And life continued.

I now feel fuzzy all over, and almost happy...oh, wait--that could be the drugs..

No knitting done yet today, but I'll try to sit in my chair for a while tonight and get some done. There probably won't be much in the way of progress, so I won't post a picture again soon, but then again, who needs that?

I downloaded another sock pattern (like I need one of those--almost matches this hole in my head, right?). It's called Rattlesnake socks--has a cable in it, and looks easy, and I'm going to make them...after...I...get...some-other-project-DONE!

And there you go. Another day ahead.

No comments: