Thursday, July 31, 2008

ISO German sock pattern::::


Has anybody seen this pattern? It's on the front of a german book, which, if I could only read german--sigh.

Somebody tell me that they've seen this pattern...I wish I'd have pulled the entire picture, but silly me...as usual, I figured I should be able to recreate the pattern.

Am I an idiot or what?

AH! Check it!

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/3772465676/ref=sib_rdr_dp

Alright. I want this book/workshop dvd, whatever it is, I want to make those socks.

Am I obsessing????

Yes. Somebody help me figure out how to make these socks!

Editor's edits: I have looked on Ravelry with any link relating to "socken", but while I've found lots of pretty socks, this one is no where to be found....(cry!).

1 comment:

cici said...

they sure are pretty. I'm sure you can work something out. Did you ask on ravelry yet? :D