Sunday, August 21, 2011

Plum Tuckered Out

I remember hearing this phrase in the movies, usually associated with children that had played all day long outside, running, kicking, playing ball, chasing, doing chores and just generally being kids.

After my day at the fiber festival, I FELT FINE, but at about 5pm, I was feeling a little nausea, so I went to bed to lie down for a while.

A while turned out to be 7 hours. It's midnight. And my husband TRIED to wake me several times during the evening, telling me that I'd slept long enough, but I guess my body just needed the rest! However, now, I am pretty much wide awake. I ate a tuna sandwich and a cup of milk. I took my evening medications. There's a stray hair pestering the middle of my back in the breeze generated by the ceiling fan. I'll be tired again in a few minutes, but I thought I would jot down the fact that I was just plum tuckered out, and apparently did not know it at the time.

However, now I am upside down in my sleep patterns again.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

No comments: