Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nice Day Today

And I'm stuck doing work in the yard, on the roof, etc. We pulled out the air conditioner and we're sort of sitting back for a bit while we try to get up the ambition to pull out the corn stove to clean it.

Quite a job, that.

I need a drink.

But we've gotten quite a lot of things done that needed doing this weekend. Right now, I'm pretty sore, and think we should leave the corn stove for another weekend, but I'm betting that my hubby is wishing we could get busy on it now so that we don't have to do it during a rain storm or something similar (like a cold front, for instance). Up on the roof during a cold blast can really make you wish you had a little heat in the house.

And it's nearly 6 pm now. If we're going to do it, we best get ON it.

Later!

No comments: