Friday, August 22, 2008

All in a Day's Work

But let me tell you, it's been a long day. I put in 12 hours today, trying to get caught up on work that got parked while I worked on another task, and I seriously has 12 hours worth of work to do. It was amazing, and I did it all with only 1 fifteen (15) minute break! No lunch, no anything, all I had on my focus was doing it and getting out of there.

So I busted my buns and got "cracking". I got everything done that I could do, and then some. There's still a little bit left, but I need help with that, and then there's checking on some other things, and the mail (you see, I couldn't do EVERYTHING today)...but if you could see my desk now, compared to what it was yesterday, you would be overwhelmed.

I still have to write to the supervisor to let her know what time I stopped....and now...off to lunch. LOL! It's 6pm!

No comments: