Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dr. BENNETT!

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I remember this joke..The galaxy was Junior High, I think....

Anyway, here goes...

A woman goes into the doctor's office for a routine exam. The doctor comes in, tells her to undress and put on one of those really fancy paper robes, and leaves.

The patient strips, puts on the robe and waits for the doctor to return...

When he does, he's stripped nekkid, and starts chasing her around the room. He gets her cornered and makes a run into the corner--and at the last moment she steps aside and he runs full and frontal face first into the wall.

"DR. BENNETT!" she exclaims...
and he replies...
"Unnn, no, I think I broke it."

I give you this joke, not just because it's funny (okay, maybe it IS a groaner), but because I worked so hard yesterday, that I think I might have broken the computer systems.

God knows my computer keyboard is hot to the touch for all the keying I did yesterday, and with more today, I guess I can expect systems to be down the rest of the week!

Ouch.

Okay, I promise, I won't work so hard the rest of the week...do you think it will matter?

No comments: