Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lester Report..

I'm sitting on the dresser next to my new mommy, keeping watch while she sleeps, and thought I would dash off a note to let you all know how I'm doing. I'm happy in my new home, and my new mommy is really small--but very loud when she's hungry! Her name is Megan. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She's only 23 inches tall, but she's bigger than I am--well, longer anyway.

I'm a very responsible bear, and I take my job seriously. I know I can't talk yet, but I can type a little, and soon enough and someday my new mommy will talk with me, and I can hardly wait. We are sure to have lots of fun together--I might even learn how to fly! Her mommy said so! So it must be so! I think I'm going to need a cape for that...but maybe her mommy will fix me up with a towel instead of my bib? That sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think, Megan. Oh, sorry...didn't realize that you were still asleep. Silly bear.

Oops. Her mommy is coming down the hall! Must turn off the computer so she doesn't see that I've been talking with the outside world!!! More later! Bye!

Lester.

No comments: