Monday, April 4, 2011

Next Item...

Having finished the socks, I'm going to return my efforts to the double knit hat, Checkers.

After work, my plan is to stop by my supervisor's house to say hello, then over to JoAnn's for a little bottle of Fray Check to use on Monica--some of her loops want to disappear to her insides--due to the yarn being acrylic--there are no "hooks" (as in a wool yarn) to hold it in place.

In the meanwhile, I am working my morning routine, and the dog is asking to be let back in to eat breakfast.

Now that that's done, I can resume my thoughts. I woke up wondering about my friend and supervisor from JoAnn's this morning. I'm not sure why. I'm not really excited about going into the office this morning, because I think I could use another few hours of sleep. Funny how the day job just cuts right into the body's need for rest, huh?

But I need to leave already, without having put down a single funny thing. Maybe I'll check Cnn. There's always something funny going on over there.

No comments: