Friday, April 11, 2008

More Cloths!

I finished Eloominator---pretty easy actually, and a variation on the old "Granny's Favorite" that had a cool twist. Then I did a butterfly cloth. I have to weave in the ends, but otherwise, it's finished.

Tomorrow, I learn how to do double knitting and make a hat. Then on Sunday, there's drumming to do. So it will be a busy weekend and you'll likely not see much of me.

Started an illusion cloth, but since I didn't care for the non-border style of it, I decided to do a border. Little did I know that I was going to end up doing a bit of intarsia...so here I am struggling with lots of bits of yarn. I made a lousy decision, but I'm sticking to it.

Storms all afternoon, but it's toasty warm outdoors, and I'm loving it!

One of my mice is preggers and nearly as big around as my fist! Poor thing. She's going to have fifteen babies by the looks of her!


And whilst taking pics of my washcloths, I snapped this precious photo!

No comments: