Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Still Plodding Along

I am still working on the Honeycomb Scarf. This Fisherman skein of wool is lasting forever, and there seems to be no end to it. The plan is to keep going until there's nothing left, and I'm sticking to that. Still, it seems like it's taking a VERY long time.

Found a new project that I think I would like to work on. It will be using Fisherman in a different color, which will be great, because then (gasp) I can make another Honeycomb scarf (not) out of a different color. Or maybe a hat. The Ravelry link is here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gretchen-purse



I know it doesn't look like much, but it's got everything I like in a bag--simple, understated, goes with everything, easy to carry. I could make a hundred of these in every color of the rainbow just by dying the wool.

So I got the pattern. Who knows when I'll start it. First, there's this Honeycomb scarf...

No comments: