Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yahoo Messenger isn't Working

At least it's not working on my phone. I might have to reload it. Something is amiss, anyway.

I have found a new love.

It's called Zoup!

As you can see, I am quite in love, but the exclamation point is actually part of the name of the restaurant, so I can't lay claim.

Anyway, they serve...

Soup. Yes, and sandwiches and salads. A good place to eat if you're sort of trying to watch your weight. Their menu is online. You can order online and you can pick up your order at a specified time.

They have over a hundred different soups, and they rotate daily, so they are never serving the same soups--although some soup might carry over into the next day. Today, they had Potato/Cheddar.

OMG.

Lust, hunger...no lust. Love...okay, love.

Tasty stuff at Zoup!, so if you have one nearby, check it out. You'll be glad you did!

No comments: