Monday, April 6, 2009

April Fool's Joke

The weather decided to pull a fast one on Michigan today--they are expecting 6" of snow...

In April?

Yes, in April. My CROCUS came up--that means spring and no more snow!!!

But I suppose Mother Nature has it in for us and was just a few days late with the April Fool's Joke.

In the meantime, I have finished several rows on CWS, and now stand at row 139--my friend Mary tells me that I have nearly 30% done, which figures since I am on my 3rd skein of yarn. I'm not really sure how the percentage part works, but we will soon find out. I am hoping that I didn't buy too much yarn--

In the meantime, life goes on. I've been thinking about a boy from Junior High lately, as I do every spring--wondering what my life would have been like had he decided to treat me in a more honorable fashion at the time, but what can you expect from a geeky 13 year old boy? The counterpart to that is the 13-year old hormone crazed girl...sigh. Would that I could have just talked to him about the entire affair, but even though I have contacted him via Classmates, he does not contact me back to simply chatter and work out all the angst that remains from that time in my life.

Well, I need to be getting on the road, as they are slick, and get to the office to see if I can work today. Ya'll have a splendiforous time!

No comments: