Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Progress on CWS

I now have 14, count em! Fourteen repeats on my edging. I am burning up the knitting needles! I am almost 1/4 the way done with the edging!!! I can see that little bead hanging there, and knowing that it's "so close" is driving me nuts--rather like a finish line, without being the finish line, but says--okay, you're 110 yards into the 440!

What can I say? It's a marker. But it does mean that I am at least 50% done with my CWS, if not more.

I'm excited. I'm going to get done before the Alma Highland Games! I'll even have time to block it!

And I only work half a day today, so I'll have time to knit perhaps 4 repeats today! Can you say "thrilled"? I knew you could.

On the right, you see a link for "So the Thing Is" blog. I want you to go there and watch the U-Tube video from yesterday. This woman has a crazy streak similar to mine. This video is really, really funny, and the guy is after my own heart. If he wasn't nuts.

So beyond that, I have to run over to Old Mill Yarn to get the last of my CWS yarn and then to Barnes and Noble to see if my magazine is in the stands..then I can head home.

It's going to be a lovely day, too.

See you!

No comments: