Friday, April 3, 2009

Shocker of Shockers

No sleeping pill the night before, means sleepless night the second day. Awake at 2:30am. Still awake at 3:33 am (there's that infamous 3:33 again!) and so I'm just up.

To add to the misery, I'm also nauseous--so I'm considering writing my supervisor to let him know that I won't be in today. It's the worst day to be sick, really, because it's the day I have to turn in my time sheet, and I'm in no shape to go in to do that--so I'll have to submit from home.

Reminder to self--put the payroll document in my documents file for my email program at the office.

In the meantime, I'll just have to submit a corrected one on Monday.

I feel like crap (listen to me whine, whine whine!). I hope ya'll have a good day today. I think I'll spend mine in bed NOT sleeping.

No comments: