Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am on Twitter!

Well, I finally broke down and logged in to Twitter--not that I'm desperate for friends, but because I think it will be pretty neat to try out.

I'm hoping for some knitterly friends! Maybe I'll see if Ravelry has a Twitter forum! Wouldn't that be overkill?????

In any case, I'm getting some followers, and I have absolutely no idea how they found me so quickly, but they are--perhaps someone is sending out a shout out, since I have no idea how to find people out her in cyberland. It's an interesting prospect.

Anyway, I am 28 repeats into the edging now, speeding right along on the Civil War Shawl. I hope to get another 4 or 5 tomorrow, depending on whether it rains and we are unable to do yard work--a girl can hope, right?

Other than that, it's time for bed. CUL8r!

No comments: