Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DK Hat Progress

I've been working quite hard on this so that I can be at the decreases by Thursday. I can't decide if I want a turn up brim or not. If not, then I am ready to begin the decreases, If I want a brim, I need to work at least one more checker row.

After this, I promise, work on Rhiannon.

No comments: