Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monday-Short Day

Monday was what I call my "short day". I spend 4 hours at the office, and then go to a doctor appointment.

From there, I go to knitting, and there, I worked on a pair of socks.

I've got about 3" done. Just a plain Jane sock in a two by two rib. Nothing fancy.

Then I came home, sat down and worked on my Wallaby.

Before I went to bed, I was working on the cuff of the second sleeve. Believe it or not, the sweater is more than half done once I finish the sleeve, and the sleeve doesn't take long.

I didn't go to bed until after David Letterman's monologue, which I don't remember. So today, I'm pretty much wiped out. I have a full day of work ahead of me, and then a trip to Lake Odessa, and I usually take my Wallaby with me to work on there so that my friends there can see that I'm working on the yarn that I bought at the store.

I also left my phone at the office, and had to go back after hubby left for work to get it.

And that was the end of Monday. Short Day.

No comments: