Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today's Draw...

Today, I drew the Knight of Wands, entitled Health--this is a good thing, as I think I might have had a touch of food poisoning--or perhaps the nightmare the other night gave me a touch of IBS--and if you don't know what that is, you don't NEED to know.

So having a health card to come up is a good thing--it can be a reminder to watch what I eat today, or it can be an "omen" of sorts to tell me that things are going to be looking up in that department. I'm hoping for the latter.

I've been working on the mini-mochi socks--made out of, yes, Mochi Mochi Yarn. This stuff is a single ply very like roving--and quite a lot like Noro--except the strands aren't fat and thin like oro, and the yarn is like "baby bottom" soft.


I mean, next to the skin soft--not a scratchy in it!

I'm tickled to death with the way they are turning out, even though they don't match. It's like a new color every 6 or so rows, and I watch the progression with fascination! This is definitely a fun knit!

No comments: