Thursday, February 19, 2009

Walking to the car

I am at this very moment, I'm blogging while I walk to the car after work. My fingers are freezing so I'm going to stop for a while and pay attention to where I'm walking. Oops!

From this point, I headed over to the Verizon Phone Center to ask about Yahoo Messenger for the Blackberry.

It seems that the software is text only, and not voice, but it's still (with the exception of the unlimited broadband) free, and my son (or my friends) can message me while I'm at work, and I can chatter with them online while I'm away from my big computer. This is a boon for me--it's like "reach out" Literally. And touch someone. More than a phone--instant access to other people--if they're online at the same time you are.

It appears that people aren't technically "online" this evening, so I'm going to knit. I am past the gusset decreases now on my Mochi's and headed down the foot.

No comments: