Tuesday, October 6, 2009

At the Office

Wow, this has been a great day for finishing up things! I'm not bragging by any means, but it feels good to be able to take a regular lunch again (although I ate too much, and I must start cutting back again if I'm to lose weight!). The only trouble (and you knew I couldn't go far without having a problem, didn't you?) is that I have to take Benedryl to dry up my allergies, and it makes me tired (naturally), and if I don't follow up with rest (like right now), I get a headache (like RIGHT NOW!). So, you guessed it.

I'm happy to have my phone back on my desk, unfortunately, all my coded buttons are undone! I have to recode them again. That's going to be a sincere pain in the behind, but it will give me something to do today. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude. It's hard when you hurt.

I mean, now that I am caught up with paperwork and phone calls. I can't imagine how I managed to do it, but I did. Headache and all notwithstanding.

So until the next job comes, I'll be working on my old emails from ages ago to see if things have been completed, and move information from one spot to another. Such fun!

No comments: