Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hubby Buys a New Coat

Took him forever to find one he liked that he thought would keep him warm this winter. Another nylon coat that will rip and spill its downy guts all over the house.

Instead, he bought two coats--one to wear when it's really cold, and one to wear when he's blowing out the driveway--which, I swear, the man could sweat in the arctic!

So about the time he decided he was prepared to check out, I decided I was bored and walked over to the ladies habd bags--which of course we can't confuse with the men's handbags, but even with all the variety, not a single thing stood out screaming "Take me! Take me!"

I went home wearing a coat I've worm for the last five years (and looks it, I might add) and carrying my fishing tackle handbag that has all the nooks and crannies that I love and is still lightweight due to its canvas "fishing gear waterproof" fabric. Add to that, it's blue, and everyone knows how much of a blue freak I am.

Well, maybe not...but you do now!

So after knitting for a stretch, I find out I'm going to need to rip some because I don't seem to have enough stitches. Such is life.

Someone tell me why my computer printer makes my dog go nutty-fruitcake?

So now we're back home and I'm gearing up to sit down, put my feet on a hassock and take one long, deep breath--then I'll get up and go to bed.

How's that sound for a good night?

No comments: