Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Have About 10 Minutes..

In order to blog my irritation about the Casey Anthony trial.

A little girl was murdered. You don't duct tape the head or nose/mouth of a child that has already died by drowning.

There, I said it.

There's just not a single stupid person in the WORLD who wouldn't convict her of murder 1. Not a single soul--save perhaps the other sociopath/psychopath folks like her. But even if she's "mentally ill" like Charlie Manson is mentally ill, why should the government take care of her for the rest of her life? Even her own family doesn't want that job now that they know the truth, and frankly, I think it's too much of a drain on finances.

It's my father's fault. It's my mother's fault. It's my brother's fault. When does it get to be HER fault? I mean, there comes a time when you must be held responsible for your actions. I also think Charlie Manson should fry.

I mean, come ON people--clean out the gene pool! Do we really want people like that breeding?

I know it's just my opinion and all, but good heavens. There's got to be justice done somewhere, somehow.

No comments: