Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Monday

Why do Monday's follow a perfectly good Sunday?

I'm exhausted. I actually held down two jobs today--no wonder I'm exhausted. Tonight was to be spin night, but it was canceled--something about this winter storm that was coming--the temps outdoors are dropping normally--there is no rain, no sleet no snow. I think it may miss us.

I got past the heels on my red/yellow/black socks. I can't even look at them tonight though. I think I'm just too pooped to get up the energy to knit. Plus my eyes are crossed because right now, I'm in the black, and we all know how wonderful it is to knit with black. I've got an ott light, too, and I still have trouble!

More information from Ray about the Grand Rapids pipe band. I honestly think maybe this dismissal hit him harder than it did me! I've asked him to stop talking about it. I don't want to think about it anymore. I told him so in my last email. I hope that will be the end of it.

I did my 10 rows on my monthly dishcloth. I know what this one 'is', so I won't post the progress until it's done. A few more days, and it will be finished.

I'm going to watch an hour of WWE tonight, then I'm going to watch Medium. Then I'm off to bed.

Tonight, I drew the 6 of swords. Entitled Solace, it tells me that soon the frantic-ness following my dismissal will soon end, and I can have some peace about the matter. It's wearing me down, and making me angry. The swords mean that I have to cut the whole business out of my mind. It's difficult when your friend keeps bringing it up to you and everyone else. I just want it to be over.

I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: