Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More birds at my Feeder


I thought I would plague you with more bird-feeder pics--remember the bluebirds I couldn't catch on camera? Well, I told you then that I wouldn't bore you with that fuzzy picture. Now, I'm taking that back.

The bluebird is preparing to take off from the top of the feeder. Let me see if I can circle him in photoshop so that you know what you're looking at.

That's him. Inside the white circle. So I DID catch him on camera, just not quickly enough.



I had some doves drop in. Literally.


And on my way to work one morning, I chanced upon a great blue heron in the river. This is a pretty spectacular pic, if I do say so, as they are not exactly the "pose for the picture" type!

For those of you who don't believe that I have tendinitis, here's the pic of my cast to prove it. This was sort of an "odd picture day", when I didn't have much else to do.

And lastly, the long awaited, still undone flat feet socks. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel, as I am only one inch away from the toe decreases, and I can hardly wait to get started on them again later today.

Sadly, however, they will have to wait. Since I am VERY sick with Acute Sinusitis, breaking a fever, and didn't get very much sleep last night, I am returning to the doctor after taking the last of my Z-Pack for a followup visit, and then to my physical therapy, maybe visit the office to let them know I'm not exactly dead yet, maybe get a little work done there. Then home and back to bed where I belong. I'm exhausted. I'm stressed out. I'm physically ill.

And now, my husband comes to me and tells me that his workplace is shutting down the plant that he works at, and he doesn't know if he's going to have a job next year.

Did I need anything else to stress me out?

No comments: