Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm home EARLY

For once in the week, I suppose that I should come home a tad early, and make a real supper. There just never seems to be enough time!

So after my PT, I decided to go home and forget about life for a while. I bought myself lunch at "my favorite place" down the road a piece, and when I got home, I thought it would be a good idea to clean the kitchen, because if you want to make a nice meal, you really need a clean kitchen, right?

So I did that. Presto, and the dishes are stashed in the dishwasher and as it purrs my dishes clean--or did the cat hop in there? I decided to get going on my papa's hat. Yes, Virginia, I DID remember to get the size 11 double points, and four rows, a little sew up the inside to hide the threads, and it's done.

I model for you now....with Prince in tow...


















I really tried to get the same look in my eyes that Prince has, but somehow it's just not gellin'.

No comments: