Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blogger Designer

Well, I have spent a little time with Blogger Designer, and there is not one background that looks good with my header--which I love, and don't want to part with, so I'm tabling the idea of changing my blog at this time.

It's very late, after 1am, and I'm still awake. A little "tithered" since I was able to get some work done around the house, and my guru showed up and fixed my printer problem AND got my husband's machine working right. We ran a few programs and decided that I needed more ram--then found out that the fan was REALLY crammed up with a bunch of dust. He blew the dust out with his handy, dandy air compressor, and TADA! Instantly works MUCH better. So I guess that I have to do some maintenance on the fan now and then to keep this machine running in it's tip top. And with the extra ram, I should have a nicely fast machine again! I can't wait for it to come.

And yes. Guru showed me how to put it in the slots, so I'm doing really well, and think that I can handle it without issue.

I'm going to check a little more into this Blogger thing, though. I think there's a way that I can add whatever image I want, and quite honestly, what more could a girl ask for?

But now, I'm tired. It's been a long day. I'm glad that I was able to get my guru out here to fix the printer issue. I think that if I had blown out the fan 3 months ago, my printer issue wouldn't have BEEN an issue. But it's over now, and everything is rosy.

I can rest easy tonight. But first...I need a sandwich.

No comments: