Sunday, August 22, 2010

Doings Today

We are going to be out and about working on the house and helping hubby's mom with her yard. Of course, I'll be finishing up my sweater, and might begin sewing it together, which is possible, but not the way I had wanted to work it. I wanted to block the pieces first to make them easier to sew together, but that might not be an option.

From there, I may decide to work on Rhiannon again, or I might work on the swirl scarf. There are lots of things I could do, but right now, the only thing on my mind is EAT--it's early, so breakfast is in order. I'm thinking COFFEE! Hubby is saying he's not hungry yet. Sadly, it my body that he has to listen to--we can't put me into a diabetic coma!

So I guess decisions are in order. What those might be, I leave to the ethos--since at the moment I am unable to think about anything. Perhaps I'll draw cards...

9 Swords Reversed
The Chariot Reversed
8 of Wands Reversed

This is telling me that the sewing/getting around the blocking part, just isn't going to work to my satisfaction. So maybe it's not a good idea to take it along?

And then for a question in addition--which I will save for my own knowing--

7 of Pents Reversed
10 of Pents
9 of Wands Reversed

A lack of good decisions with respect to finances, but things are looking up. Recovery will be slow.

No comments: