Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Getting To Be That Time of Year...

I'm probably going to need to get a new(er) laptop. The one I have is starting to act up. The poor thing needs more memory (coming, soon I hope), a new power cable (wire broken in the old one), and it could use a new battery, but since I never take it anywhere...

Okay, so maybe it's acting up because I never take it anywhere?

The boys are working on the downstairs bathroom, putting in green-board to help cut down on the mildew and mold. I've been "shooed" out twice. Guess I'll blog about it.

I was really tired when I got home tonight. That might have something to do with the fact that I was not the slightest bit tired LAST night, and stayed up and watched Letterman in order to see Joan Rivers.

My GOODNESS! How she has changed her appearance! Here's how I remember her from the 50's and 60'sAnd here's how she looks NOW! Did you know that she's 77!? That's older than my MOTHER! Not by a lot, mind you, but look at how good she looks in this pic.



Listen, I know it's Botox and facial surgery. I'm sure she went through a lot of hell to look like this, but I have to wonder. Will her face fall off her head someday?

No comments: