Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today's the Day!

I have to tell you. I spent quite a bit of time with Ray's computer last night, doing this and that, but it works GREAT now, and I'm pretty pleased with myself at the moment.

I also gave him my cordless mouse and turned off the touchpad so that he could get about without accidentally clicking on stuff--could be a major problem now-a-days.

I started another one of the Harlot's Unoriginal Hats for my mother in law. She doesn't know she's getting it. I like the hat so much that I might make one for everyone I know for Christmas! Now there's an idea!

So today, I have a full plate. First--coffee

After that, blogging..which, if you haven't figured it out by now, is what I'm doing right this very minute.

When it gets a little closer to 7am..and yes, it's early yet, I'm going to head out to Ray's house with his puter, new mouse and software/hardware. Hopefully he was able to get his peripherals back, and when I get there, I'll hook everything up, and with a little bit of luck, crossed fingers and a deal with the devil, everything will work again on bootup.

Afterwards, I plan to drive to Frankenmuth to get my wool at Zielinger's. Then I come back to Lansing, a proud and happy person, to my local Meijer's Thrifty Acres to pick up a few groceries, then home to make my famous spaghetti for my hubby and me. He's working overtime today, so I should be able to get all the tramping done that I want, and still be back home in plenty of time to finish the hat before HE gets home.

So yes, a FULL day, to say the least. I'll be exhausted when I get home, but them's the breaks, right?

No comments: